What are personal data ?
This is information that allows you to identify a natural person. ‘An identifiable person is one whose identity can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific factors determining its physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social characteristics.’
How can you provide me with your personal details?
I can only get your personal data with your permission (this also applies to cookies on which you agree – remember that you can always change your browser settings) if you will take this first step:
1. By sending me an e-mail message – on the site you can find my e-mail address email@example.com in order to send a question about cooperation or other business topic;
2. Filling out the contact form which is located in the contact tab to initiate contact,
4. By downloading free materials and subscribing to the mailing list – I provide my own, free materials in exchange for the record, so to download them you must agree to join the mailing list and subscribe to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking the “Subscribe” button when you receive an email. The record takes place in the double opt-in model, which means that after providing your data and checking the check boxes you must confirm your email address by going to your inbox, then clicking “Yes, I confirm” in the email with the title “Confirm your email address “. After confirmation, you will receive the ordered material.
GDPR is an EU regulation on the protection of personal data, which regulates the manner in which personal data will be processed throughout the European Union. In connection with the regulation, I am obliged to inform you how the personal data administrator (ie me) processes this data and you have the right to:
the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
the right to object to the processing,
the right to transfer data,
the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by us.
Providing your data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to achieve the goal or take action to provide it.
I guarantee you the confidentiality of all personal data provided to me. I assure you take all security measures and protect personal data required by the provisions on personal data protection. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
I entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
1. Paragon Internet Group t / a Tsohost, 113-114 Buckingham Ave, Slough SL1 4PF, in order to store personal data on the server,
2. MailerLite – in order to use the MailerLite mailing system: Paupio g. 28, Vilnius 11341, Lithuania, within which the data of subscribers to the newsletter is processed,
3. Calendly LLC: 1315 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, to book free consultations,
4. Intuit Limited, 1 Cathedral Piazza, Victoria, London, SW1E 5BP in order to send invoices,
5. Paypal https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full in order to collect payments for the virtual assistant’s package of hours.
Entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee that they fulfill the obligations imposed by the GDPR.
By contacting me via e-mail (using my e-mail address directly or using the contact form on the website) you naturally give me your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal information in the body of the message. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in such a case is your consent resulting from the initiation of contact.
Your personal data provided as part of an e-mail contact is processed only to service your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
By contacting me through the Calendly program, which is used to order online consultations, you provide me with your data to provide a 15-minute free consultation service.
The information contained in the confirmation message is used to carry out the consultation. The result of free consultation (agreed by both parties) is the start of paid cooperation.
The basis for data processing during the commencement of paid cooperation is the implementation of the purchased service.
Newsletter / mailing list
By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide me with your personal details in the form of your name and e-mail address, and I process them in order to send you a newsletter.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent in this case.
The data provided in the subscription form for the newsletter is stored in the database of the mailing system and will be stored in it for the duration of the www.kasiaborkow.com website, unless you decide not to receive the newsletter before, which will delete the data from the database.
Cookies and other technologies
Marketing. I use marketing tools provided by Facebook and Pixel Facebook.
Comments. Comments on the blog are handled by the Disqus system. Therefore, Disqus cookies are also used.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by me to identify you. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
Updated on 14/06/18